A well-equipped Computer laboratory with 36 computer systems is available for the students. Internet facility is available with 2Mbps broadband connection. Adequate number of printers and power back-up provisions are available.
- Dr. K. Subramaniam, M.Com., M.Phil., PGDCA, Ph.D. (Head)
- Ms. S. Sasikala, M.Com., M.Phil.
- Ms. R. Sukasini, M.Com., M.Phil.
- C.Yasodha, A Study on Viewers’ Satisfaction Towards 24 Hours TV News Channels at Erode Town, Journal of Management and Science, Special Issue X, Vol. 1, 2012, pp. 19-28.
- M.Annakkodi, A Study on Financial Strength with special reference to selected Private Sector Sugar Mills in Tamil Nadu, Journal of Management and Science, Special Issue X, Vol. 3, 2012, pp. 90-98.
- R.Priya, A Study on Consumer Behaviour Towards Selected White Goods with special reference to Gobichettipalayam Town, Journal of Management and Science, Special Issue X, Vol. 3, 2012, pp. 99-110.
To keep the students abreast of current events, periodic seminars by academicians and entrepreneurs are arranged. Intra-departmental competitions are organized to sharpen the skills of the students.