A well-equipped lab with 43 Pentium-IV systems networked with Windows NT Server caters to the needs of the students. Apart from a 7.5 KVA Diesel Generator, power back-up is provided by a 7.5 KVA online UPS with 2 hours battery backup. The lab also has an A3 Laser printer/copier/scanner, an A4 Colour Scanner, a laser printer and a Dot-Matrix printer. The lab is equipped with three numbers of 1.5 tonne A/C units. A multimedia projector is used for effective teaching-learning process. Internet connectivity is provided with 2 Mbps broadband connectivity.
The department received Rs.7,00,000 from the UGC as seed-money to conduct the Career Oriented Programme “CERTIFICATE COURSE IN DESPTOP PUBLISHING” from the year 2008-09. Through this programme, about 40 students undergo DTP training and fetch jobs in publishing industries every year.
- Mr. B. Mahalingam, M.Sc., M.Phil., P.G.D.C.A., M.Phil.(CS) (Head)
- Dr. R. Amalraj, M.Sc., M.Ed., P.G.D.O.R., P.G.D.C.A., M.Phil.(CS), Ph.D.(CS)
- Mr. R. Pragaladan, M.Sc., M.Phil.
- R.Lakshmi Devi, R.Amalraj, Performance Analysis of Human Resource Processes using Fuzzy Data Mining Approach, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2011, pp. 16-18.
- M.Dharmalingam, R.Amalraj, Supervised Learning in Imperfect Information Game, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 195-200.
- R.Amalraj,Fast Supervised Learning Architecture-A Work Point Count System Coupled with Resilient Back-Propagation Algorithm for Solving the Double Dummy Bridge Problem,International Journal of Emerging Trends &Technology in Computer Science , Vol. 3(3), June 2014, pp. 189-195.
- R.Amalraj,Supervised Elman Neural NetWork Architecture for Solving the Double Dummy Bridge Problem in Contract Bridge,International Journal of Science and Rearch, Vol. 3(6), June 2014, pp. 2745-2750.
- R.Pragaladan,A Study on Callenges of Cloud Computing in Enterprise Perspective,International Journal of Science and Research in Computer and Communication Engineering(IJARCCE), Vol. 3,Issue 7, July 2014.
|S.No.||Investigator||Title & Duration||Amount|
|1||Dr.R.Amalraj||Pattern Recognition by Sequential Learning Neural Networks augmented with Moment based Feature Extraction vs. its conventional convergence(2004 to 2005)||Rs.70,000|
|2||Dr.R.Amalraj||Optimization of Number of Neurons in the Hidden Layer in Feed Forward Neural Networks with an emphasis to Cascade Correlation Networks (2014 to 2015)||Rs.3,75,000|
|6||A. S. Fouziah||1999-2002||8|