At the end of the B.B.A Programme, graduates will be able to gain knowledge on theoretical aspects and practical application of management concepts and also they can develop critical thinking skills to address diverse business challenges and opportunities. The program will also help our students to inculcate a spirit of inquiry and research rigor to investigate the business situations that go into the working of the various industries at large.
- The students can develop behavioral, entrepreneurial, managerial skills and gain practical exposure.
- The students are able to build team spirit to work in different business environment.
- The learner’s can get knowledge on handling various modern office management and sales management techniques, which are needed for managing the business effectively.
- Well-versed in flaw less communication skill.
- Hand on experience in MS office and Tally software.
- Dr. N. Krishnamoorthy, M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.(Head)Name of faculty : Dr. N. KRISHNAMOORTHY
Email id : email@example.com
Department : BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Qualification : MBA.,M.Phil.,PhD
Designation : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & HEAD
Experience in Years : 23
Number of M.Phil Produced : 7
Number of Project completed : 1
Number of Articles in Journals : 19
Number of Books : 6
Number of Papers Presented : 18
- Dr. K. Rajini, M.B.A., PGDCA., Ph.D.Name of faculty : Dr. K. RAJINI
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department : BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Qualification : M.Com., MBA., PGDCA., PhD.,
Designation : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Experience in Years : 22
Number of M.Phil Produced : 5
Number of Ph.D Produced : 2
Number of Project completed : 1
Number of Articles in Journals : 33
Number of Papers Presented : 32
Number of Programs as Resource Person : 1
- Dr. G. Kalaimani, M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.Name of faculty : Dr.G.Kalaimani
Email id : email@example.com
Department : Business Management
Qualification : MBA.,MPhil.,PhD.,PGDCA.,MA(Public Admn)
Designation : Assistant Professor
Experience in Years : 20
Number of M.Phil Produced : 2
Number of Articles in Journals : 45
Number of Books : 3
Number of Papers Presented : 94
Number of Programs as Resource Person : 9
Number of Awards Received : 5
- Dr. N. Krishnamoorthy, M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Dr. K. Rajini
- A study on Factor Affecting Emotional Intelligence and Organisational Citizenship behaviour among Nurses, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review (IJSRR), 2017-2018, 2279-543X.
- E-Services Offered by Banks in India, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 2016-2017, 2278-487X
- Impact of Meditation on Emotional Intelligence and Intellectual Capital with special reference to mediators in Erode District, Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review, 2016-2017, 2347-1662
- Impact of Demonetization – A Conceptual Framework , International Organization Of Scientific Research (IOSR)-Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2016-2017, 2279-0845
- Impact on Demonetization on Indian Economy – An Overview & Financial Reform to Reflect the need of India Demonetisation – An Inductive Study, International Organization Of Scientific Research (IOSR)-Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2016-2017, 2279-0845
- Financial Reform to Reflect the need of India Demonetisation – An Inductive Study, International Organization Of Scientific Research (IOSR)-Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2016-2017, 2279-0845
- Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Rural Development with Special reference to Perode Gram Panchayat in Erode District of Tamilnadu, International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research & Development, 2016-2017, 2390-6080
- A Conceptual Framework of Meditation and its Relations to Emotional Intelligence and Subjective Well-Being, International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review, 2015-2016 ,2348-0653
- The synergy between selected Indian stock market indices and selected Asia pacific European market indices: An Econometric Analysis, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, 2014-2015, 2249-8672
- Innovation as a key to social contributions for employment employability and education: A Study, International Journal of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Perspectives – A refereed Quarterly, 2013-2014, ISSN(P): 2319-9032. ISSN(O):2319-9040.
- Impact of Ingredient Branding on Host Brand, Indian Journal of Applied Research, 2013-2014, 2249-555X
- A review of the Literature: Women Empowerment through self help groups (SHGs),International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, 2013-2014, 0976-2183
- Socio-Economic status of Micro women Entrepreneurs in Erode District, Tamilnadu, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 2013-2014, 2250-0758
- A Case study of Rural Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Social Science and Interdisciplinary Research, 2013-2014, 2277-3630
- Effectiveness of Self Help Group (SHGs) for widowed and divorced women, Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review, 2013-2014, 2347-1662
- A Case study on Ecopreneruship in Erode City, Tamilnadu, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities,2013-2014,2249-7315
- Developing service quality using GAP model – A critical study, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 2013-2014,
- Impact of Meditation on Emotional Intelligence – An empirical study, Asia Pacific Journal of Research, 2013-2014, 2320-5504
- Dr. G. Kalaimani
- The impact of GST on india’s foreign trade, journal of management and science, 2017-2018, eissn 2249-1260.
- Demonetization: Impact On The Economy, Iosr Journals-International Organization Of Scientific Research, 2016-2017, E-Issn:2279-0837
- A study on Role of soft skills in women Entrepreneurship, International Journal of Research and Business Innovation, 2015-2016, ISSN:2321-5615
- A study on corporate social Responsibility of Retailers with Special Reference to Erode District, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2015-2016, 2279-0845
- A study on Users of Attitude towards USB Internet Modem with special Reference to Erode Town, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research ,2014-2015,ISSN:2249-2585
- Role Of Corporate Social Responsibility In Women Entrepreneurship Development, International Research Journal Of Business And Management, 2014-2015, 2322-083x
- A Study Of Talent Management In Organization Development, International journal of functional management, 2013-2014, P-ISSN 2319-1406
- A general study on peoples’ attitude towards social and economical rights with special reference to Erode District, IOSR Journals of Business and Management (International organization of scientific Research), 2013-2014, 2278-487X
- Gains and pains of queue system followed by barbershop with special reference to Bright and White, Golden White and Green trends in Erode Town, International journal of Management and Development studies, 2013-2014, p-ISSN:2321-1423
- A study on social security measures in Industry, Journal of management and science,2013-2014,e-2250-1819
- A study on role of soft skills in career development with special reference to entrepreneurship, International journal of management Entrepreneurship and Technology (online NewYork Journal), 2013-2014, 2162 157X
- A study on the role of soft skills in career development with special Reference to Management Graduate, Commerce Today (Lucknow-U.P),2013-2014,ISSN:0975-7775
|S.No.||Investigator||Title,Year of Award & Duration||Funding Agency||Amount|
|1||Dr.M.Gopalakrishnan||Developing an index to measure the open and Distance Education Quality from their Learners Perspective, (2014-2015) & 2 Years||UGC||Rs.1,20,000|
|2||Dr.N.Krishnamoorthy||An Emprical Evaluation of Consumers Perception and Purchase Behaviour towards pre-owned cars with special reference to Erode District of Tamilnadu, (2014-2015) & 2 Years||UGC||Rs.1,05,000|
|3||Dr.K.Rajini||Impact of Meditation on Emotional Intelligence-An Emprical Study with spl. ref. to Erode District of Tamil Nadu, (2016-2017) & 2 Years||UGC||Rs.1,50,000|
|1||Oct. 2002||Alpha and Omega of Research|
|2||2003||Three-day Workshop on Entrepreneurial Motivation, Awareness and Guidance (E-MAG)|
|3||Feb. 02, 2017||National Level Seminar on ‘Demonetization : A Game changer from Black Economy to Digital Economy’|
The Business Management Association arranges periodic guest-lectures, seminars, and workshops to help the students to cope with the current trends.
The following student got Gold Medal in BBM examinations of Bharathiar University.