College Grievance Redressal Committee(CGRC)
As per the guidelines of the UGC, The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to resolve any grievances raised by students, related to Examination, Evaluation and any other problems related to day to day functioning.
• Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the campus through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student-teacher relationship etc.
• To find the causes of grievances.
• To investigate and review complaints or grievances of students.
• To create a platform to locate student’s problems regarding academic and non- academic matters.
Fields of concentration
The cell will deal with Grievances received from the students on any of the following matters:-
• Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
• Complaints regarding conditions of sanitation, availability of transport, victimization by faculty.
Levels of complaint management
• The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
• The Departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators, Counsellors and Department Heads.
• Unresolved grievances at the Departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.
Suggestion / Complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block. Students who want to remain anonymous can utilize the same.
Grievance Redressal Committee Members
Chair person: Dr. M. Thamarai Kannan, Principal (i/c)
1. Dr.P.Sivaprakasam,Head and Associate Professor of Physics
2. Dr. G. Malarvizhi , Head and Associate Professor, Department of Tamil.